Back in the old days, I used make meticulous notes of track and artist info for every mix-tape I made. Eventually I started to feel that this constituted sort of unhealthy obsessive behavior and resolved to worry less about documenting everything. Also mixes I got from other people tended to have less than complete song information so I decided, 'why bother.' So hopefully you'll be able to enjoy these bizarre selections of tunes even if I can't remember each song's name.
1. the Nails: 88 Lines About 44 Women
2. Raymond Scott: don't beat your wife...
3. melt banana: surfin' USA
4. tape beatles: scientists are working
5. the green hornet
6. Shaggs: who are parents?
7. john zorn
8. spanish fly
10. Daniel Johnston: Sorry Entertainer
11. Donovan: Sunny Goode Street
14. Shaggs: my Pal Foot Foot
15. Jaan Pehechaan ho
18. melt banana: Santa Claus
19. Daniel Johnston: the Beatles
21. tape Beatles
23. Shaggs: philosophy of the world
26. Daniel Johnston: love defined
27. Fake Beatles: Pink Litmus Shirt
part one part two